Case Investigator Contractor for the State of Rhode Island
RI Department Of Health
As of late October, the RI Department of Health had 300 total contact tracers, with about 80 of them dedicated exclusively to K-12. But they are currently looking to hire 100 case investigators to meet the recent upsurge in COVID cases.
Please help fight this pandemic in our state!
If you have customer service experience and can work full-time, including some nights and weekends, for at least 6-12 months, please apply today. Visit health.ri.gov/covidjobs to learn more.
Priority will be given to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Applicants who are bilingual or multilingual
- Applicants available for full-time work (35 hours/week), including weekends
- Applicants who can work through at least the end of the year if needed
- Applicants who have experience with data entry while taking information from patients
- Applicants who have experience with customer service with patients, healthcare providers and the general public
- Applicants who work well in a team environment