- This event has passed.
CHW Mobilization Strategy Information Webinar
December 18, 2020 : 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Please join NACHW Friday, December 18, 2020 3-4:30pm ET
Morehouse School of Medicine, funded by the Office of Minority Health, is implementing the National COVID- 19 Resiliency Network (NCRN). The purpose of NCRN is to coordinate a strategic and structured national network of national, state/territorial/tribal and local public and community-based organizations that will mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on racial and ethnic minority, and rural populations.
The National Association of Community Health Workers (NACHW) is a non-profit, membership organization of CHWs and allies, united across geography, ethnicity, and sector to support communities in achieving equity and social justice. NACHW is a national strategic partner of the Morehouse NCRN initiative.
Topics to be discussed include:
- National COVID-19 Resiliency Network (NCRN) Overview
- Overview of the NCRN CHW mobilization strategy:
- NCRN Community engagement, Advisory Board & Community Coalition board
- CHW environmental scan and listening sessions conducted by NACHW
- CHW recruitment (CHWs include, promotores de salud, Community Health Representatives, Community Health Aides, Community Outreach Specialists, peers, ect) from communities of focus in the NCRN initiative to provide subject matter expertise, infrastructure, support, and direct community engagement.
- Community Bridges CHW capacity-building program for Community-Based Organizations
- Discussion of communication & information dissemination
- Q & A
To register for the webinar please click HERE
For questions, please contact email@example.com