RI Certification requires CHWs demonstrate competency in nine domains:
1. Engagement Methods and Strategies
2. Individual and Community Assessment
3. Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Responsiveness
4. Promote Health and Well-Being
5. Care Coordination and System Navigation
6. Public Health Concepts and Approaches
7. Advocacy and Community Capacity Building
8. Safety and Self-Care
9. Ethical Responsibilities and Professional Skills
CHWARI offers a CHW Core Competency Training, for FREE, multiple times each year. Read about it!
Learn more about CHW certification...