- This event has passed.
Envision Webinar: CHW Core Consensus Project 101:
INTRODUCTION TO NATIONAL CONSENSUS-DRIVEN CHW CORE ROLES, QUALITIES, AND SKILLS
June 22, 2023 : 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
This capacity-building training will cover the decades-long history of field-driven CHW roles and competencies, including the qualities and skills foundational to successful CHW practice. Using active learning approaches, Envision Equity will share the CHW Core Consensus (C3) Project process and the resulting roles and competencies. Through guided activities, participants will begin to align C3 Project CHW core roles and competencies to their roles, scope of work, and areas of responsibility.
- Date: June 22, 2023
- Time: 1:30 – 3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Format: Online / virtual webinar / interactive
- Who may attend: This webinar is open to all CCR-2109 recipients (CHWs, CHW allies, CHW program staff, etc.) and their partners
- In other words, if you are reading this, you’re invited!
- How to join: Register in advance using this online form.
- Envision will later email you the Zoom meeting link.
- Language support: Spanish interpretation services will be provided in real-time during the webinar.
How to access this training later: A recording of the webinar’s main presentation will be posted on the Envision Equity website at a later date.