- This event has passed.
Ending the HIV Epidemic– Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
June 22, 2022 : 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm
Save the Date
Ending the HIV Epidemic Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 2:00-3:15 p.m. (ET)
*This session will be audio recorded & slides will be available for those unable to attend * To register, please click here.
Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. (EHE), is a bold national plan that aims to reduce the number of new HIV transmissions in the United States.
This public-facing webinar will deliver EHE information to:
- Federal staff whose agencies/programs/offices are engaged in implementing the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. initiative.
- Funded recipients, sub-recipients, and health care workers that qualify as EHE jurisdictions.
- Public health and health care service providers including but not limited to local health departments, community-based organizations, sexually transmitted infection clinics, community health centers, Title X clinics, and substance use disorder treatment providers who want to learn more about the EHE initiative.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health will host a quarterly Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative stakeholder webinar designed to:
- Highlight ways to reduce HIV stigma through evidence-based practices
- Highlight ways to improve HIV diagnosis, care, and prevention outcomes for individuals living with HIV
- Provide an opportunity for questions and answers from major community members and government officials
Sample Social Post
- Don’t miss out on the June 22nd #EndHIVEpidemic webinar!
- Join us from 2-3:15 P.M. ET to hear from @HHSGov‘s OIDP and community leaders as they discuss current activities, upcoming efforts and highlight ways to reduce HIV stigma through evidence-based practices. Visit here to register!