The National Committee for Quality Assurance and Penn Center for Community Health Workers published this white paper, CRITICAL INPUTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER PROGRAMS, in November 2021. It will be discussed by a panel of experts over Zoom on December 14, 2021 at 4pm EST.
Register for the Zoom today!
Community health workers are more critical than ever. As funding increases, the key question is how to make these programs as effective as possible.
The speakers will discuss the process of developing these inputs, share reactions from the field and discuss ways to incorporate this information into current and future work.
• Senator Bob Casey (D-PA), United States Senate
• Peggy O’Kane, President, NCQA
• Brea Burke, Community Health Worker, Ballad Health
• Martha Chavis, CEO/President, Camden Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
• Cheryl Garfield, Community Health Worker, Penn Center for Community Health Workers
• Chethan Bachireddy, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Virginia Medicaid