Family Service of RI/ AIDS Project RI
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
Responsible for providing home/community-based case management and/or behavioral support services to clients living with HIV/AIDS who access services through the AIDS Project Rhode Island (APRI) program of Family Service of RI. Advocates for clients’ access to appropriate and necessary resources to address social determinants of health needs and overall health/wellness through Department of Human Services programs such as such as SSI, SSDI, Social Security, and SNAP, as well as other departments/agencies to improve the quality of their lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Community Health Worker certificate preferred, or must complete certification within a year of hire.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Ability to work at home as needed, with Internet connectivity and ability to conduct confidential meetings online or via phone
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software and electronic medical record (EMR) software Experience with HIV/AIDS programs and services.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to LGBTQ+ and racial & ethnic minorities and those impacted by substance use/misuse.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Apply using the link www.familyserviceri.org/careers and search for “Community Health Worker-APRI”
Or follow the direct link below to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=93764&clientkey=F1A37F91D7AC06410785D83069B577A1