Due to funding from ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act), this position is eligible for a $750 Sign-On Bonus and a pro-rated Monthly Stipend up to $694.50. This is currently effective from date of hire until the end of June 2023.
FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of RI
Experience with supporting Autism Spectrum Disorder
CHW Certified or within 6 months
The Trauma Systems Therapy- Community Health Worker will conduct screenings and individual needs assessments in family homes and other community venues as appropriate. Responsible for engaging clients; implementing screening tools; identifying areas of need; developing action plans; ensuring referrals are made to appropriately matched services, and providing ongoing support and monitoring. Experience with interventions to support youth diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Certified Community Health Worker, or working towards/eligible for certification.
- Ability to complete training and meet all requirements to be certified as a Community Health Worker within the first 6 months of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently and as an interdependent team member.
- Ability to provide services in clients homes, health clinic, community locations and other agency sites.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to include some evenings.
- Prior experience in behavioral health and/or crisis intervention preferred.
- Child welfare experience preferred.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Here at FSRI, we’re dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you’re excited about one of our career opportunities, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the perfect fit for this or another opportunity!
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apply using the link www.familyserviceri.org/careers and search for “Community Health Worker –
• Or follow the direct link below to apply: