FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of RI
CHW Certified or working towards
02905 Resident Preferred
The CHW will collaborate with community partners, stakeholders and residents 02905 to implement, host, expand and promote COVID -19 vaccination/boosters and influenza vaccination events in the community. CHW will also engage residents in dialogue about COVID-19 and influenza; address misinformation related to the vaccines/boosters and provide relevant literature and education on COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations. CHW will identify areas of need; ensuring referrals are made to the appropriately matched services. CHW will be required to attend all meetings related at P4VE as scheduled.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Certified Community Health Worker, or working towards/eligible for certification.
- Bilingual preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Individuals from populations disproportionately impacted by COVID-19 residing in the 02905 zip code are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills with an ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to provide services virtually, in resident’s homes, and community locations.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to include evening shifts and occasional weekends.
- Prior experience case management in/or community organizing preferred.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com
• Apply using the link www.familyserviceri.org/careers and search for “Community Health Worker,
Partnering for Vaccine Equity”
• Or follow the direct link below to apply:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Here at FSRI, we’re dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you’re excited about one of our career opportunities, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the perfect fit for this or another opportunity!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our FAMILY today!