- This event has passed.
Improving Hypertension Patient Care: A Team Based Approach
October 18, 2022 : 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Please join CTC-RI for Best Practices in Team Based Care (formerly known as Nurse Care Manager/Care Coordinator Best Practice Meeting):
- Ambra Dailey, PCMH Care Coordinator, Women’s Medicine Collaborative
- Safiya Naidjate, PharmD, BCACP, CDCES, Women’s Medicine Collaborative
- Jennifer Nappi, RN, MS, CDOE, Women’s Medicine Collaborative
- Iris Tong, MD, Women’s Medicine Collaborative
Objectives for this learning session:
- Apply evidence-based hypertension guideline recommendations to determine appropriate blood pressure goal based on patient-specific factors
- Differentiate between key roles involved in hypertension management in primary care
- Describe a team-based workflow to support hypertension management applicable to your practice
CEU credits will be available for those attending.
The AAFP is reviewing ‘Advancing Comprehensive Primary Care Through Improving Care Delivery Design and Community Health,’ and deemed it acceptable for AAFP credit. Term of approval is from 03/18/2022 to 03/18/2023. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. NPs and RNs can also receive credit through AAFP’s partnership with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB).