- This event has passed.
Managing Debt Financial Workshop
November 29, 2022 : 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
You are in control!
CHWARI has developed our personal finance series in response to demand from our CHWs. It is delivered by Joan Ayotte, Certified Financial Educator, Education & Job Development Specialist at Community Action Partnership of Providence (CAPP).
- Learn to take charge of your money
- Overcome anxiety about your finances
- Make a plan for you and your money
Sessions will be Tuesdays from 12pm to 1pm, with the exception of Monday, December 12th.
Dates & Topics
- Sept 21: Personal Finance 101
- Oct 4 – Money & Relationships
- Oct 18 – Budgeting
- Nov 1 – Saving Money
- Nov 15 – Mindfulness & Money
- Nov 29 – Managing Debt
- Dec 12 MONDAY – History of Credit
- Jan 10 – Credit
You do not have to attend all sessions, but you may. At the end of the series, certificates will be given based on the number of hours you attend. You must register for each session, as the links are different. Register for November 29th’s: Managing Debt here.