- This event has passed.
Saving Money Workshop
November 1, 2022 : 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
With a budget in place, saving money is easy.
CHWARI has developed our personal finance series in response to demand from our CHWs. It is delivered by Joan Ayotte, Certified Financial Educator, Education & Job Development Specialist at Community Action Partnership of Providence (CAPP).
- Learn to take charge of your money
- Overcome anxiety about your finances
- Make a plan for you and your money
Sessions will be Tuesdays from 12pm to 1pm.
Dates & Topics
- Sept 21: Personal Finance 101
- Oct 4 – Money & Relationships
- Oct 18 – Budgeting
- Nov 1 – Saving Money
- Nov 15 – Mindfulness & Money
- Nov 29 – Managing Debt
- Dec 13 – History of Credit
- Dec 20 – Credit
You do not have to attend all sessions, but you may. At the end of the series, certificates will be given based on the number of hours you attend. You must register for each sesson, as the links are different. Register for November 1: Saving Money here: https://ri-college.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pduCgqT4pGNJtaMxxU7szpzkGvvxUhkSq